We at J.ING hope you love your new purchase. If not, we will happily accept your return for a refund or an exchange; subject to the conditions below.
- Products can be returned or exchanged within 18 days of order date, except final sales items. Returned or exchanged items are required to drop off at UPS within the 18 days return period.
- Free returns are for domestic orders in U.S. lower 48 States only (does not include Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Hawaii, etc).
- We only accept returns to products that are unused and in original condition including original packaging with the tags intact. We will not accept returns for worn items, stained or scented, washed items, missing tags, or something of the sorts.
- In the event that you make a purchase during a promotion where the total discount you received is dependent on the grand total cost of the order (Buy More, Save More Sale) and you wish to return an item(s), then the discount you qualified for is subjected to change to a lower discount as dictated by the promotion. Refund will then be recalculated accordingly to reflect promotional terms.
- Pre-Order returns are accepted 18-days from the ship date of the item.
Instructions on how to return/exchange
- Click “Start Your Return” Button and complete all required information.
- Print out the return shipping label sent to your e-mail
- Pack the returning goods into boxes and stick the return shipping label outside the box.
- Drop the package to your preferred UPS drop off location.
- Please wait 3 to 7 business days for your refund. You will receive separate e-mails when we receive your returned package and when refund processed.
We do not provide return/ exchange service for products with following conditions
- Final Sale Items (Final Sale Clothing are indicated as "Final Sale" and cannot be returned for exchange, credit or refunds.)
- Any damage caused by individual factors, such as:
(a) Products have been used, damaged, or tainted including smell which would affect the ability to resell.(b) Products altered or washed.
International Orders Return Policy
- International customers shall be responsible for the shipping cost, any duty and tax that occur when requesting return service.
- We do NOT offer exchanges for any orders placed internationally.
Before you return your order, please check your local customs and borders office and file a request to return your items.
J.ING is not legally authorized to do so on behalf of our international customers. Please file the request first before sending back your items.
The Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) code indicates that you parcel was exported from the United States and will be imported again into the United States.
Please use this HTS code to avoid paying customs duties for your return parcel(s).
HTS Code: 9802.00.2600
Please return your item(s) along with a printed copy of your invoice to the following address:
J.ING Limited, Inc
ATTN: Return Dept.
1311 John Reed Ct
City of Industry, CA 91745
*Please remember to include the printed copy of your invoice so that we may trace the refund to your account.