We care about our customers as much as we can. During the COVID-19 virus pandemic, our return and exchange period has been extended from 18 days to 30 days.
We hope you enjoy your purchase and thank you for supporting J.ING.
Please request and print out your return shipping label within 30 days of package fulfillment.
And within 30 days return period, you can drop off at your nearby UPS and USPS store whenever is more appropriate.
We at J.ING hope you love your new purchase. If not, we will happily accept your return for a refund or an exchange; subject to the conditions below.
- Products can be returned or exchanged within 18 days of the shipment date, excluding Final Sale / Jewelry / Intimates items. Returned or exchanged items must be dropped off at the designated shipping facility within the 18-Day Return Period.
- Returns are for domestic orders in U.S. lower 48 States only (does not include Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Hawaii, etc).
- We will not accept returns for items that have been worn, damaged, stained or scented. Items must have tags and labels still intact to be accepted for returns or exchanges. J.ING reserves the right to refuse any compromised items affected by the individual factors mentioned above. In some cases, J.ING might charge a cleaning/restocking fee.
- For our Yoga and Sleepwear collections, we would like you to wear your daily underwear when trying on your lovely new purchase.
- In the event that you make a purchase during a promotion where the total discount you received is dependent on the grand total cost of the order (Buy More, Save More Sale) and you wish to return an item(s), then the discount you qualified for is subjected to change to a lower discount as dictated by the promotion. Refund will then be recalculated accordingly to reflect promotional terms.
- Returns have a $7.99 USD flat fee if you choose to use our discounted label. You may also choose to ship through your preferred courier at your own expense.
- Exchanges are free. Simply indicate the sizes you wish to exchange on the note, and we will ship out the exchanged products as soon as we receive the returns. We offer one free shipping labels for exchange of products.
- Pre-Order returns are accepted 18-days from the ship date of the item.
Instructions on how to return/exchange
- Click “Start Your Return” Button and complete all required information. *If the customer chooses to self-return (without a pre-paid label) the Express shipping fees will be at the customer's own expense. The label provided by J.ING's Return Department for self-return is a postage-required label, NOT a pre-paid label.
- Print out the return shipping label sent to your e-mail
- Pack the returning goods into boxes and stick the return shipping label outside the box.
- Drop the package to your preferred USPS or UPS drop off location.
- Your refund/store credit will be processed within 14 days once we have received your package. You will receive a separate e-mail when refund processed*.
- Exchange of products are free for the first exchange. If returning products for refund, return label charge of $7.99 USD will be deducted from your refund. *Typically it takes 3-7 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
We do not provide return/ exchange service for products with following conditions
- Final Sale Items (Final Sale Clothing are indicated as "Final Sale" and cannot be returned for exchange, credit or refunds.)
- For your protection and care, we will not be accepting any returns or exchanges on our intimates items (bras and panties). Intimates items that are sent to us for return or exchange will be automatically shipped back to you.
- Any damage caused by individual factors, such as:
(a) Products have been used, damaged, or tainted including smell which would affect the ability to resell.(b) Products altered or washed.
International Orders Return Policy
- International customers shall be responsible for the shipping cost, any duty and tax that occur when requesting return service.
- We do NOT offer exchanges for any orders placed internationally.
- We are not able to refund any tax or duty charged by customs border office.
For All International Orders
Please return your item(s) along with a printed copy of your invoice to the following address:
J.ING Limited, Inc
ATTN: Return Dept.
1311 John Reed Ct
City of Industry, CA 91745
The Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) code indicates that you parcel was exported from the United States and will be imported again into the United States.
Please use this HTS code when sending back your return parcel to avoid paying customs duties.
HTS Code: 9802.00.2600
*Please remember to include the printed copy of your invoice so that we may trace the refund to your account.