We're looking for great people to join #TeamJ.ING
Discover All Careers Opportunities
Location: City of Industry, CaliforniaJ.ING is a Los Angeles based contemporary women's clothing brand. With core values rooted in artistry, femininity and effortlessness; the brand aspires to conceive highly curated, exclusive collections that transcend timeless styles. J.ING is a modern label with a discerning eye for chic designs by using the finest quality fabrics and detailed construction practices while keeping its heart dedicated to providing competitive prices.
To start your application, we recommend that candidates to click on the Apply Now button and select from the position(s) available.
Refer friends to join J.ING Team and earn referral rewards! Candidates and referral may also email us at email@example.com with their desired position in the subject line and their attached resume and/or cover letter.
Follow our LinkedIn to stay up to date with our newest available positions! We want to take this opportunity to reiterate our commitment to building a diverse and talented team. If you’re passionate, innovative and ambitions, we want to hear from you; wherever you’re from.
Opportunities for Students & GraduatesWe are growing rapidly and looking for talented, dedicated people to join our team. We do require our interns for at least 3 months of on-site attendance in order to receive full credit. In return, you will receive valuable first-hand experience in working for a fashion brand!
What you will do:
• Assist in international influencer research and outreach
• Organize influencer content and analyze the performance
• Coordinate gifting and help execute full-scale campaigns
• Keep up with industry trends and pop culture for fashion PR news
Requirements:• Detail oriented with a “can do” attitude
• Familiar with fashion e-commerce and trendy social media brands
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Both a strong interest in fashion and excellent style
• Preferably based in Los Angeles (open to remote)
· Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Social Media Coordinator Internship opportunity with JING is an exciting role that allows creative input and personal development of social media skills.
• Develop and maintain the public relationships with influencers/external partners
• Be familiar with social media platforms, especially Instagram, Tiktok
• Use social media to connect with potential partner creators
• Work with the content creation team to help deliver content that meets specifications
• Write, design, and edit press documents, including brand announcements, brochures, presentations, etc.
• LA based preferred
The Social Media Content Creation Internship opportunity with JING is an exciting role that allows creative input and personal development of social media content creation skills.
• Assist with team to shoot and create contents for social media platforms
• Develop and maintain the public relationships with influencers/external partners
• Write, design, and edit press documents, including brand announcements, brochures, presentations, etc
• Good communication skills in both writing & speaking
• Familiar with social media platforms, especially Instagram, Tiktok
• Sensitive to social media trends and apply that into content creation
• Familiar with basic photo/video editing tools
• Good fashion-styling sense would be a bonus!
• If you’re running or used to be responsible for a social media page, please provide us with the portfolio or the page
• Hybrid working : Remote and Onsite
· We look forward to meeting you!
Opportunities for Experienced TalentsWe work hard because WE LOVE IT. We are very proud of how far inspiration and hard work has brought us since our establishment in 2017, but we’re constantly looking for new ways to go beyond in every aspect!
As J.ING’s Social Media Manager, you are tasked with one of the most fun and exciting jobs - speak for who J.ING is and get people to like us through great content! An ideal candidate has a proven track record and is eager to share their experience – including how to execute an informed social strategy, and can use their knowledge to be a leader, creator, and immeasurably valuable member of the J.ING team. In our fast growing team, you will have the opportunity to lead social media work for multiple brands on a global scale！
Key Responsibilities | Accountabilities· Define J.ING’s social media strategy to support brand and business growth based on comprehensive understanding in best practices in the Fashion industry and in-depth customer insights.
· Develop qualitative and quantitative measurement and goals to guide the team’s actions to best support the defined social media strategy .
· Partner seamlessly with internal and external creative partners to deliver high quality social contents that are both true to brand and engaging.
· Analyze what’s working and what’s not working in a data-oriented way, implement actions for improvement quickly.
· Plan social media campaigns to achieve defined goals and work with multi-functional partners to execute with excellence.
· Discover emerging social trends and/or platforms, react quickly to find new success .
· Provide strategic oversight of content calendars, cadence, and daily content creation, ensuring content is up to standard.
· Works to ensure campaign execution is effective and goals are met.
· Be an expert in key social platforms- Instagram, Facebook, TikTok.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
It's Your Time to Shine! Fun remote opportunity to work with other creative minds and platforms!
BENEFITS· Room for growth Seeing your ideas be directly implemented into reality and having real impact on the future of J.ING.
· Employee discount
· Tangible skills including but not limited to marketing, project management, social media, and data analytics you may learn from us!
· Join a community of J.ING ambassadors around the world!
· Grow your following on TikTok and other social media account! Win win! Job Type: Flexible Schedule; Part time Sounds like you? F ill the form and we will contact you soon!
if you think you know some one fit the role, referral her via the form link below. Both you and your friend will get referral reward $100 J.ING gift card if your friend is selected by us in the end! Apply now
What you will bring:· 1. You’ll get to create fun and trendy videos and posts (primarily videos) for social media platforms such as Instagram and TikTok!
· 2. You will also get to create beautiful campaign content when needed!
· 3.You know what’s trending on social media and create relevant content quickly!
• Oversee and execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities while optimizing and monetizing the brand’s presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant social media platforms
The Social Media Specialist will oversee the company’s social media strategy in order to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion. This role interacts cross-functionally with Marketing, Public Relations, and E-commerce Business teams to support their respective objectives while ensuring consistency in the J.ING voice and tone.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for social media and fashion combined with business savvy and skills for developing creative partnerships and promotions while engaging in an authentic way through relevant social media content.
• Analyze effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media efforts in order to determine campaign effectiveness
• Stay ahead of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/e-commerce technologies and benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders insocial media.
• Establish and execute strategic social strategies and campaigns for new product launches and brand partnerships
• Collaborate with the PR team to orchestrate seasonal gifting programs and press previews in order to secure online influencer attendance and coverage
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising, marketing and social media
• 1-3 years experience in the digital space and a solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
Key Responsibilities | Accountabilities• Create and support email and SMS strategy, calendar and testing plans to drive channel revenue, retention rate and customer life time value.
• Build, deploy, maintain and optimize batch sends, resends and automations and journeys within the platform
• Conduct ongoing A/B tests of all aspects of the email strategy (subject lines, copy, frequency, time of day/week, etc.) and communicate the results of these tests to the team regularly
• Manage segmentation strategy and optimize based on testing and performance
• Review reporting & analysis of campaign performance, sharing insights and recommendations
• Test and QA email and SMS campaigns to ensure quality and deliverability
Key Responsibilities | Accountabilities• Consistently meet and/or exceed sales goals.
• Timely entry of sales orders into the ERP system to meet on-time deliveries.
• Track all wholesale orders, and work with the production team to project when orders will be delivered.
• Work closely with Warehouse and Production teams regarding account-specific shipping requirements.
• Partner with dropship accounts to maximize inventory, sales, and new opportunities.
• Monitor business to ensure that all accounts adhere to agreed-upon terms within your business where applicable.
• Act as the point of contact for accounts to manage processes defined by the account and minimize compliance issues.
• Partner with Brokerage and Sales Rep groups regarding PO’s maintenance, compliance, and logistics.
• Manage integrations and be the point person for troubleshooting (EDI, ERP, etc) with national shipping accounts.
• Work across the portfolio of companies to assess and analyze selling trends and opportunities in the marketplace owning monthly and weekly sales business reviews and KPI’s.
• Partner with senior leadership on a consistent basis to discuss business overview, challenges, and opportunities. Report product development opportunities based on retailers/brand managers’ feedback and market intelligence.
• Partner with finance regarding invoices, payment terms, etc.
• Partner with cross-functional leaders as needed for support as it relates to marketing, events, product, etc.
• Prepare new product introductions in the market.
Key Responsibilities | Accountabilities· Job requirements
• Create reports, tools, and standardized metrics for operational measurement and improvement, using software such as Shopify and Power BI
• Conduct in-depth analyses through ERP system and other data analysis methods to dive into problems and identify trends for decision making
• Own system maintenance and data integrity, troubleshooting with other teams as necessary
• Identify operational inefficiencies and develop tools/automation/metrics to mitigate business risk
• Communicate with customers to provide information or respond to queries as required.
• Plan storage space availability against requirements.
• Assist with warehouse layout and inventory strategies.
• Manage offsite inventory with oversea warehouses.
• Communicate with warehouse, acting as a liaison between all department
• Work in a team-based environment and communicate effectively and respectfully with peers, supervisors and management.
• Collaborate with Merchandising and Planning on account assortment needs, inventory planning and opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at J.ING.
J.ING is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.