We're looking for great people to join #TeamJ.ING
Discover All Careers Opportunities
Location: City of Industry, CaliforniaJ.ING is a Los Angeles based contemporary women's clothing brand. With core values rooted in artistry, femininity and effortlessness; the brand aspires to conceive highly curated, exclusive collections that transcend timeless styles. J.ING is a modern label with a discerning eye for chic designs by using the finest quality fabrics and detailed construction practices while keeping its heart dedicated to providing competitive prices.
To start your application, we recommend that candidates to click on the Apply Now button and select from the position(s) available.
Refer friends to join J.ING Team and earn referral rewards! Candidates and referral may also email us at email@example.com with their desired position in the subject line and their attached resume and/or cover letter.
Follow our LinkedIn to stay up to date with our newest available positions! We want to take this opportunity to reiterate our commitment to building a diverse and talented team. If you’re passionate, innovative and ambitions, we want to hear from you; wherever you’re from.
Tik Tok Content Creator / Ambassador ⚡ 💗
It's Your Time to Shine! Fun remote opportunity to work with other creative minds and platforms!
Tangible skills including but not limited to marketing, project management, social media, and data analytics you may learn from us!
Join a community of J.ING ambassadors around the world!
Grow your following on TikTok and other social media account! Win win! Job Type: Flexible Schedule; Part timeSounds like you? F ill the form and we will contact you soon!
if you think you know some one fit the role, referral her via the form link below. Both you and your friend will get referral reward $100 J.ING gift card if your friend is selected by us in the end! Apply now
What you will bring:
2. You will also get to create beautiful campaign content when needed!
3.You know what’s trending on social media and create relevant content quickly!
2. We need someone who is experienced in creating content for multiple platforms such as, but not limited to: Instagram Reels, Instagram Stories, and TikTok.
3. Ability to work flexible and remote hours as well as collaborate with a supportive, like-minded team!
4. Please provide your main platform accounts and show us what you got! (no minimum follower requirement).
5. This is a remote-friendly position, but we agree that LA is the best!
Graphic Designer ⚡⚡
What you’ll do:
• Read over the request, double check content and copy.
• Explore different design layout and styles that matches brand images
• Help create and brainstorm website banner design with the team
• Brainstorm idea/ inspiration on photoshoot campaign
• Create graphic assets pop up windows
• Report to Lead Graphic Designer after creating designs, look for feedbacks and adjustment
• Report and send in graphics to PR and channel owner
• Discuss outcome of the design and how to improve further, trying out different layout and testing different styles
Who you are:
• Familiar with Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite , Microsoft Office, etc.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines
• Ability to be creative and imaginative along with great sense of responsibility
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Retention Marketing Specialist ⚡ 💗
Key Responsibilities | Accountabilities
• Build, deploy, maintain and optimize batch sends, resends and automations and journeys within the platform
• Conduct ongoing A/B tests of all aspects of the email strategy (subject lines, copy, frequency, time of day/week, etc.) and communicate the results of these tests to the team regularly
• Manage segmentation strategy and optimize based on testing and performance
• Review reporting & analysis of campaign performance, sharing insights and recommendations
• Test and QA email and SMS campaigns to ensure quality and deliverability
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at J.ING.
J.ING is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.